• Announcements

• Kriss

Rules   09/22/2016

Remember to read the rules: http://runeleak.com/forum/topic/332-runeleak-rules/
    • Kriss

20 Post Count Requirement   10/31/2016

You need a post count of 20 to view the 317 download section.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ace

rsps
Favorite Rsps Community

Which is your favorite rsps community?   54 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite rsps community?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

71 posts in this topic

have to say rune-server but starting to like it here might be my new home for rsps related stuff 

RuneLeak is pretty decent, not sure which site is my favorite though.

Currently Rune-Server, but I just joined RuneLeak so i don't know if it is better.

although r-s can be a little toxic at times, it is still the best rsps community right now imo

Lol to the idiots who said rune-server. This is the current best, only because mopar and runelocus are died.

Please login or register to see this quote.

where are the leaks going to come from without rune-server...?

I dont even understand what you're saying. Most of the leaked content you see or recieve doesn't come from rune-serve directly, they dont allow that.

RSPS doesnt resolve around Rune-Server, even though most of the other huge communities have died out, there are still a few left.  And even though they seem dead Moparscape, RuneLocus,  and Rswebclients are a few other alternatives to Rune-Server. There is nothing special about Rune-Server. Hell the site get's hacked very often. It has actually been hacked earlier today.

Edited by TheNetrix

i don't understand what you're saying either, as most of these leaks are due to the sale threads on rune-server. unsatisfied customers that have made these particular purchases may have felt the need to distribute their purchased content, hence the leak. 

i never mentioned anything about leaks being on rune-server, so i'm not sure where you're going off to. of course, there are plenty of rsps communities but a majority of the leaked content you're seeing here are from original purchases from rune-server, therefore without rune-server's selling section, these leaks wouldn't have been accomplished. however, there is an exception to this statement, and that is if you were part of a development team with a disloyal member(s) which has made a decision to leak their team's content.

the most recent "hack" on their website isn't a hack. rune-server forums are still active but they're experiencing web-host issues due to third-party.

Runelocus is bad in terms of content and community

Runeserver is good in content, pretty bad in community

Don't have an opinion on your site yet, i'm new, community looks nice so far

What is bad about Runelocus's community and the nearly the exact same content on Rune-Server is on Runelocus and Moparscape. 

First it was Rune-Server but now i found this, so i think il stay here

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0